Even if you don't love the Fall for its weather, you can't deny that fall food like Pumpkin Pie is a great reason to love the season! We have several twists on the classic Pumpkin Pie recipe; like lighter pumpkin pie, gluten free pumpkin pie and now we have these mini pumpkin pie croissants! You won't be able to stop at just one! What a perfect addition to Thankgiving Dinner or even a treat on Thanksgiving morning at breakfast!
1 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
1/4 canned pumpkin
1/3 block of cream cheese (you can use light)
1 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 1/2 tbsp sugar
1. Roll each crescent out on a baking sheet.
2. Beat together cream cheese and canned pumpkin
3. Place a large tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling in each croissant.
4. Roll up each croissant.
5. Mix sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and roll each croissant in this mixture.
6. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes.