You might be having a special family dinner on Easter, but we all know that we also love this holiday for the chocolate and treats! Plan a fun day of Easter crafts and make time to create some fun treats as well!
We have compiled our favourite treats to make with or for your kids this Easter.
1. Easter Bark- this is so simple, but delicious and beautiful! What a fun snack for kids to make!
2. Using a large hollow Easter Egg, you can make a marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat to fill!
3. Cinnabunny Rolls are cute enough to eat! Using Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, try to make these sweet treats for Easter morning.
4. Easter Egg Popsicles have got to be the most creative thing we saw on Pinterest! Create a hole in the plastic egg and funnel in the juice, then freeze. For full instructions click here.
5. Create an edible Easter basket with an ice cream cone, licorice and fill with jelly beans! This would be great to put at everyone's spot at Easter dinner!