Healthy eating take discipline and will power, but every now and then you still need a treat that satisfies your sweet tooth! These two point oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are just the snack with an apple in the afternoon or a treat after dinner! Make them and freeze them for those snack attacks! No guilt here- just save your points for this fab cookie!
Weight Watchers Points Plus Value 4
Servings 16 (2 cookies per serving)
¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups uncooked quick oats
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp table salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¾ cup unpacked light brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
½ cup butter, softened
1 egg white (I usually use a whole egg)
Throw in some chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk together flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In mixer, on medium, beat butter and add sugars to combine.
4. Add egg white to butter mixture and beat to combine.
5. Add dry ingredients and combine.
6. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop batter by the tablespoon, 2 inches apart. Bake until set and golden, 11-14 mins.
7. Remove to wire rack to cool.
photo credit: jacsofalltrades.blogspot.com