Some people might call this Pineapple "Delight" but in all seriousness, it is worthy of a much better name!!!
My mom makes this dessert throughout the summer for her guests, and they keep coming back for more and more!!
1. Make a crust of 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs and just a bit less than ½ cup of butter.
2. Put it in a springform pan, so it is easy to serve. (A square or rectangular pan would work too.) Chill.
3. Cream ½ cup of softened butter. Then mix with 2 unbeaten eggs and 1½ cups of icing sugar. Spread on top of the crust and chill again until firm.
4. Whip 250ml of whipping cream and fold in 1 can of drained crushed pineapple.
5. Add to the top and chill.