I'll be adding these adorable candy cane sleighs to our Christmas table.
It is easier to assemble these if you have an extra set of hands. You can do them yourself but it is a bit trickier. You can add these to any table as is or package them up in clear plastic gift bags to add to a present or to give away as a gift. These candy cane sleighs are also great additions to the front lawn of your gingerbread house!
What You Need:
-Mini candy canes
-Snack size (mini) Mars bars
-Any flavour teddy cracker
-Icing or melted chocolate
How to assemble your Candy Cane Sleighs:
1. Cut the Mars bars in half.
2. If you are using chocolate, melt a small amount in the microwave and then put it into a ziploc bag and cut the tip off (creating a piping bag)
3. If you are using icing, put a small amount into a ziploc bag and cut the tip off (creating a piping bag)
4. Using either the chocolate or the icing, put some on the straight ends of two candy canes and then press one half of a Mars bar and hold.
5. Put the teddy cracker against the Mars bar (the caramel will keep it in place) and put the other half of the chocolate bar in place. Hold for a few seconds to let it set.
Submitted by momstown Oakville