I've got a great summer dessert...so easy :)
You'll need...a box of ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, caramel sauce and skor bits :)
- Place ice cream sandwiches side by side (into a square or rectangle shape) on a tray
- Spread Cool Whip to cover the sandwiches (top and sides)
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the cool whip, and sprinkle with skor bits
- Repeat with a second layer of ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, caramel sauce and skor bits
- Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
So yummy and people think you slaved over a layered dessert (most don't realize it's ice cream sandwiches!). The great thing is that you can make a small version for your family by just using 4 sanwiches per layer, or you can make a big dessert for a gathering by using 10 or 12 (or even more!) per layer!
Shared by a momstown Burlington mom